Tuesday, 4 August 2026
Garlic update!
Hi all, I am off on leave for 2 weeks so thought I should update you. I have temporarily stored 3 licks inside the fenced-out enclosure around the water tank at the western entrance. I can't give the ponies full access as they will get through the supply so fast! I am hoping that Tom will give them full access when he runs a work party on Friday 14th but unless you are spending some time on site, please just leave the licks in there for the moment. Do please check that the ponies haven't managed to get in and steal them though!! Hoping all will be ok with the lovely ponies in my absence but you have all the other staff numbers. It is probably best to ring Tom Graham if there is an issue - his number is on the main blog. Thanks all for your continued checks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment